1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on cable/internet bill, aside from what we saved from our 5/15 paycheck.
2. Today I am thankful for great friendships. This past Friday we went to a goodbye party for an amazing couple J and I have gotten to know in the last year, and it was so cool to look around the party and see so many close relationships with friends whom we didn’t even know a year ago.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was going to church! I have been out of town for the past four weekends (whew!) and it was so nice to take it easy this weekend and go to back to our church.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get over a nasty cold (one of the reasons why I didn’t blog very much last week… sorry! This girl needs her rest).
5. I am really trying to get over my fear of spiders. In fact, there’s a spider that has made its home on my balcony and at first I really wanted to kill it and clean its web, but have decided to tolerate it and see if we can cohabitate together. If it stays away from me, I will stay away from him. My friends, this is revolutionary for me! (Although my real fear is granddaddy long legs… and I have yet to face one of them with any ounce of courage yet this year.)
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am really trying to ________________.