1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on J’s birthday present!
2. Today I am thankful for a restful weekend. It was just what I needed.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was leaving work early on Friday before a three-day weekend.
4. I will consider this week a success if I organize my emails! I usually like to file away everything that doesn’t need my attention or response, but right now I’ve collected over 200 emails in my personal inbox that desperately need to be filed.
5. This Memorial Day weekend I went to Lake Norman with some friends. It was such a wonderful, relaxing weekend! Pictures to come. :)
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am really trying to ________________.