I love June. Love it. It’s the sunniest, happiest month. It’s the launch of barbecues, homemade ice cream, and air that smells of hydrangeas and sunscreen. This month I am traveling to Virginia for a girl’s weekend, attending my family’s 2nd Annual Mardo Staycation, and celebrating some special birthdays. In addition to lots of fun-having, I hope to be very productive at home and get back into a fitness routine after being sick for a few weeks.
- Meet my new little “niece” Reagan! (Sidenote: I think there needs to be a title for your friends’ children and vice-versa. It’s going to be confusing for her later when she finds out her “Aunt Ginna” is not really her biological aunt.)
- Go on at least one hour-long bike ride
- Cook 3 new recipes
- Read two books, Game of Thrones and The Excellent Wife
- Organize my kitchen cabinets
- Make a summer wreath
- Stay within budget — for reals!
- Run 10 miles a week
- Participate in the June Photo a Day via Instagram:
In case you’re interested, here’s how I fared on my May Goals:
Have a great time at the beach See Wicked at the DPAC!
- Read one book // Half-way done with Game of Thrones, which could probably be a whole book in itself — it’s so long!
- Stay within budget, no exceptions! // We were over budget by $85. Womp Womp.
Meal plan every week Cook 3 new recipes Make at least one craftand share on the blog // Coming soon…. Buy J’s birthday present
What are your goals this month? Leave a comment with a link to your goals. I’d love to read!