1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on rent.
2. Today I am thankful for my balcony. If you follow me on Instagram, you are probably annoyed at the many pictures I take from my little seat facing plants by the railing and the trees that separate our apartment from our neighbors (like above). It’s my favorite place in my home. I love starting my mornings out there with a hot cup of coffee reading my Bible, spending my afternoons with my laptop blogging, and enjoying the left-over Christmas lights that hang on the railing in the evening.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go on a bike ride with J Saturday morning. I gave him a bike for his birthday and it’s so fun to go riding together.
4. I will consider this week a success if I blog more than just once. It’s been a busy few weeks for me, both at work and after, but I’d like to continue to get into a writing routine even when life gets busy.
5. I am currently reading Game of Thrones, book 1. I’m about 65% of the way (according to Kindle), and enjoying it so far. It is so long though! I may have to move on to something else before I start the second one. Any good books you’ve read lately?
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am currently reading ___________.
Hi, how do I follow you on instagram? I looked for your twitter or facebook info on your contact page and it’s not finding a link there. Thanks!
The most for me was my mortgage! UGH
My Instagram username is thatginnagirl — sorry, my Contact Page needs some major love! I’ll hopefully update that in the next week or so. :)