1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on clothes. J and I stopped at the Mebane Outlets on our way home from Greensboro and bought some much-needed work clothes / shoes for him and a few things for me (like J Crew shorts – they’re the best!).
2. Today I am thankful for a great weekend spent with family. We had our second annual “Mardo Staycation,” where my sisters and brother in law spent the weekend at my parent’s house.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was falling asleep on a float in the water at Belews Creek.
4. I will consider this week a success if I tackle a long list of to dos. Like getting something notarized, washing sheets, getting my car vacuumed, scheduling appointments, etc. You know, those little things that pile up when you are out of town for weekends in a row. :)
5. My favorite part of the day is the mid-morning. I am the most energized by 10 or 11 am. My least part of the day is late afternoon, especially the 4 to 5pm hour.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite part of the day is ____________.