1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on car repairs. J’s car needed a new radiator, but considering how hot it was this weekend, I’m so thankful we got it to the shop before it overheated.
2. Today I am thankful for a weekend at home. I love being out of town for weekend trips, but it gets exhausting when you work during the week and there’s always little things that you need to catch up on during the weekend. I got a lot done this past weekend and it feels great.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was celebrating a friend’s birthday Saturday night. I feel so blessed to have such great friends.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finally finish reading The Game of Thrones. It’s taken me way too long to finish that book.
5. This July 4th I am not working (woot!), plan to craft something (maybe a summer wreath?), make watermelon cookies, and then have a bbq with friends and watch the fireworks.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. This July 4th I am ____________.