1. The most I’ve spent this last week was $150 for an apartment application for our new place.
2. Today I am thankful for answered prayers.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out with my sister Lucy on Saturday. She came for the day and we wandered around Vintage Village, got a delicious Greek lunch, and then hung out by the pool reading books. I am so thankful to live just a few hours from both of my sisters, especially when I think of the hours it used to take me from DC.
4. I will consider this week a success if I run 4 times (I succeeded last week!). It is really muggy out, but so worth it after I’m finished.
5. I am most looking forward to the gymnastics in the Olympics. I’ve loved watching gymnastics since I was at the beach during the 1996 Olympics with my extended family. We would stay up late watching the competitions and then the next day try to recreate the jumps and tumbles on the beach.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am most looking forward to the ____________ in the Olympics.