1. The most I’ve spent this last week was rent and food.
2. Today I am thankful for a week off! I’m planning on getting a lot of stuff done in the first part of the week, and then visiting a few friends on the second half.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was celebrate Dupree on Saturday. He was supposed to get married that day, so we planned a day full of fun activities, such as tennis in the morning, a visit to Frankie’s fun park (where we played lazertag, gocarts, and bumper boats), went out to lunch, and then spent the rest of the afternoon playing games and watching the Olympics.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish this list (I’ll cross them off as I finish them throughout the week):
Get my car inspected Get boxes from a liquor store Run at least 10 miles Stop by the Mazda dealership for a recall Mail my hair to Locks of Love (Yeeeeah I still haven’t mailed it in! I’m just so lazy and never have the chance to visit the post office) Shop for any other clothes for my new job
- Blog enough for scheduled posts in the next few weeks
Refinish coffee table Clean the apartment Clean my closet and give away clothes to Goodwill Clean out linen closet and throw away any expired medicine
- Make a silhouette project
Buy a wedding gift for a friend Finish my library book Watch a lot of Olympics
5. I am trying to incorporate more protein and less carbs in my diet. I am a regular cereal-for-breakfast girl, but really need to eat more eggs to keep me feeling full in the mornings.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am trying to incorporate _______ in my diet.