1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on clothes. I’ve bought so many in the past month for my new job and cannot wait to show you guys! I’m definitely done shopping for a long, long time though.
2. Today I am thankful for a really great week off. I managed to get a lot of stuff done and a great time visiting friends over the weekend.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend time with my friend’s dog Toby. Makes me want one. :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I have a great first week at my new job! (By the way, I finished a lot of my list last week!)
5. The last thing I won was a chalkboard at my favorite little vintage shop (pictured above!) A few weeks ago my sister and I went antiquing and put our names in a drawing for a free chalkboard. I got a call a couple of weeks ago and squealed out load at work hearing the voicemail that I had won! I never win anything! (Lucy, we can share it on the weekends if you want.:)
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The last thing I won ____________.