Confession: I’m getting a little tired of these Weekly Money Check-Ups… would anyone be devastated if I discontinued the series? There are only so many things I can spend my money on each week and the questions are getting a little boring to answer. Maybe that’s just me?
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food. Thankfully we haven’t spent as much money as usual this week — and we got paid last week!
2. Today I am thankful for a really fun dinner party with my friends last night.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend the weekend cleaning and decluttering. As soon as Dupree left I cleaned out the guestroom and it’s now the home for all of our boxes before we move.
4. I will consider this week a success if the wedding shower I have this weekend goes well.
5. This time of year makes me wish I was going back to school. Call me a nerd, but I loved school. Shopping for school supplies, picking out your first day outfit, getting a new schedule, seeing friends and catching up over the summer. Ahhh, enjoy it students! It doesn’t last forever!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. This time of year __________.
Honestly, I wouldn’t be devastated, though it does mean I’ll have to think up something on my own for Monday. I do have to say how much I appreciate you doing it for as long as you have, since it provided a good focus for my week.
I would definitely miss it, but I can see why you’re getting tired of doing it. Maybe change up the questions?
I would miss it, but I understand why you would want to discontinue it.
I would be devastated and miss it terribly!