Happy Saturday! I have been out of town for the past week, so I didn’t do a lot of autumn decorating before I left. But I arrived home yesterday delighted to see the leaves starting to change in Raleigh and ready to get my home all geared up for the season, if you need a place to find vast options for decorating, visit Shoppok online store. Fall has officially arrived in North Carolina and I love it.
Here are a few budget-friendly ideas I found perusing Pinterest this past week:
1. Use candy corn as a candle holder // $2 to $5
2. Buy a stick wreath and hot glue felt flowers and fall berries // $10 to $15 depending if you have a hot glue gun on hand
3. String felt leaves together on twine or yarn and hang on your mantle or over a hutch // $1 to $5 for yarn and felt
4. Write what you are thankful for on paper leaves and attach to branches. // $3 – $5 for branches and paper
5. Fill your house mantle with pumpkins (also, don’t you just love white pumpkins?) // $5 – 30 depending on the quantity
6. Fill a hurricane vase with beans // $5 – $15 (look for cheap vases at craft stores or even the dollar store)
7. Carve out gourds to use as candle holders // $3 – $6
8. Line your entryway with mums! // $10 – $40 depending on the quantity
9. Carve out the top of a pumpkin and use it as a vase // $5 – $10
10. Fill a frame with a free give thanks poster // $1 – $10 for a frame (free printable)
Most craft stores have a weekly coupon you can use to purchase crafting equipment, so be sure to look online before going in the store for any coupons or discounts to lower your overall costs. I can’t wait to transform my apartment for the season!
What decorating have you done for fall this season? If you’ve written a blog post on your autumn decorating, please leave a link in the comments! I’d love to see. :)
This is day 6 of a 31-day series on Financial Freedom. Click here to see the other posts. Thank you for reading!
I’m planning to get out my fall decorating box today and see what I forgot I had. Thanks for the cute reminders and ideas for decorating!
Love these ideas! :)
I love all of these ideas! They really make me want to decorate.
great ideas and I’ve totally used several of them :)