October was such a great month. Even though I did blog every single day, there’s still so much I have to share with you guys. So much! Stay tuned for a whole host of announcements and recaps from the month next week.
On to my goals! I didn’t set any goals for October (which was rather refreshing), but I am eager to get back into the habit. November should be a quieter month, and for that I am thankful.
- Finish 90% of my Christmas shopping
- Start a granny square blanket for my guest room
- Get my Christmas cards all ready to send by December 1
- Clean out my guest room closet
- Continue to run a bajillion miles
- Finish reading one book
- Run in the Color Run!
- Have a very thankful Thanksgiving
What goals do you have this month?
If you blog your monthly goals, please leave the link in the comments — I would love to read them!
‘No spend November’ is my goal. At least no spending on things for myself. 9 days strong so far!