I’ve been looking forward to this month for a really long time. That marathon I ran two weeks ago pretty much consumed my thoughts for the last five months, so February has meant a chance to relax, recharge, and refocus.
- Start our 2012 taxes
- Come up with a new exercise plan/schedule
- Try to stay under budget in discretionary categories (food, shopping, etc.)
- Clean out my closet and sell or donate unused clothes
- Cook three new recipes
- Teach a class on budgeting for the Influence Network! <– Click for deets!
- Finish fodmaps diet and find out allergens
- Try a new local restaurant and local activity
- Read What Alice Forgot
- Host a dinner or party at our place
Do you create monthly goals? If so, please feel free to use this graphic and link up each month! I’d love to see your goals for February. The link-up format will be inactive after 15 days.