February was all about rhythm and routine. My days were filled with work, my evenings with friends and commitments, and my weekends with home (aside from one weekend trip to Charlotte). It was quiet and full. Here’s how I did on my February Goals:
- Start our 2012 taxes
- Come up with a new exercise plan/schedule
- Teach a class on budgeting for the Influence Network! / Woohoo! Done!
- Finish fodmaps diet and find out allergens / Done, recap here!
- Try a new local restaurant:
– Elmo’s Diner in Durham, for lunch with some co-workers. I got the Greek Grilled Cheese and it was delicious! Definitely a classic Durham dive.
- Do at least one local activity:
– We went to see Seinfeld at the DPAC Feb 2 and to the Smitten Kitchen book tour.
- Host at least one dinner party or event at our place:
– Friends over for the Grammy’s
– Friends over for the UNC/Duke game
– Small group hosted at our house
– Friends came over to play Dominion one Sunday afternoon
- Read one book:
– What Alice Forgot — I’ll be reviewing this on Monday!
- Try to stay under budget in discretionary categories (food, shopping, etc.) / All except for that pesky old food budget!
- Clean out my closet and sell or donate unused clothes / Sadly no. But maybe in March?
- Cook three new recipes / I only made two, a chocolate silk pie (Smitten Kitchen cookbook) and chicken cordon bleu (Joy of Cooking cookbook)
How did you do on your February goals?