To me, March means three things:
1. The basketball season technically ends in April, but the energy is in March. Oh what a fun and mad month it is to live in the Triangle!
2. My dad and two sisters celebrate their birthdays this month. Which means, cake!
3. I love forsythias. They are always the first to bloom and their wild branches will forever signify the beginning of spring.
- Do a couple of inexpensive home improvement projects
- Spring clean!
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s day with a beer at an Irish pub
- Dye eggs!
- Go on an Easter-egg hunt
- Try a new local restaurant and local activity
- Read March’s book, Happier at Home, in the No-Commitment Blogger Book Club
- Host a dinner or party at our place.
Do you create monthly goals? If so, link back here! I’d love to read what you want to accomplish this month. :)
for me March will be all school (writing my bachelor thesis + other assignments), one birthday and of course St.Paddy`s day!
I usually don’t set monthly goals. But that’s a good idea. I’m going to have to start doing that. It’ll make be think more about what I want to focus on and be more active.
Sounds like you’ve decided on some nice and simple goals, Ginna. I like to set goals every month, but think I kept mine pretty simple too. I want to explore Toronto a bit more before I move home (at the end of the month), read a couple books, and just trust that everything that needs to happen will happen. Happy March!