1. I love this laptop bag by Better Life Bags.
2. Spaghetti dinner housewarming gift.
3. I want to hang this Katie Daisy print in my office.
4. I love all-white, clean bedrooms.
5. Recipe for Eggplant Parmigiana.
6. In between my book club books, I want to read Tim Keller’s Every Good Endeavor.
7. Easter decor ideas using paint chips.
8. Such a cute one-year birthday idea to fill up the crib with balloons!
9. Cake-stand skirt tutorial by Martha.
10. Recipe for Blue Cheese and Portabello Penne pasta.
What have you been pinning lately?
Click here to follow me on Pinterest. All links point to original source, unless the link was broken and in that case it’s taken to the Pinterest page. Happy Tuesday!
i like how you keep working on your blog design to find the one that is right for you! this new one is nice. and i like that the pins have such variety!
I need to get back to pinning. :)
I just listened to “How to Change” sermon by Tim Keller. He speaks truth. Let me know how the book goes when and if you get to it. I will be getting back to the book club soon, I took a detour to read Gretchen Rubin’s Happiness Project before I read Happier at Home. I am anal like that :) I did not feel right reading the latter before the former. Thanks for a good list of books.
Oh I like this post! Fun!
Thanks! I’ve been testing out a few headers and thought I needed a spring look. :)
Glad you’re enjoying the books! I’ll be honest… Happier at Home so far is not nearly as good as the Happiness Project, but I’ll be interested to hear what you think. :)