Hello, friends. It’s June!
I love this month. I love its long, warm sunny days, and the beginning of a beautiful season. This month we are celebrating family birthdays, taking two weekend trips, and have lots of plans for finding cheap (or free!) fun in our area. I’ll have a recap of May up soon… on to my goals this month!
– Celebrate J’s birthday!
– Find the perfect summer wedge
– Continue to keep plants alive on my patio
– Figure out a good workout schedule
– Continue to save, save, save
– Don’t spend any money on unnecessary projects or decorations
– Make three new recipes
– Go to one local restaurant
– Do one local event
What are your goals this month?
Feel free to link them here: