1. J and I went to the mountains last weekend to visit some friends that moved from Austin, TX. Look how cute those pups are!
2. Peonies at the farmer’s market — my favorite. They are all gone here in Raleigh, but I forgot that Boone is always a few weeks behind seasonally.
3. My fella turned 28 last Saturday, and this may be my new favorite picture of him.
4. I struggle with worry a lot, so this reminder in my Jesus Calling devotional was especially helpful this week.
5. A storm came through last night and left within a half hour. My dad is a layman meterologist and sent me a text that it was coming, but I didn’t believe him because it practically cloudless all day. Silly me, he’s (almost) always right when it comes to the weather.
Follow me on Instagram at @thatginnagirl to see more pics from my week. :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
cute pups! I am such a worrier too! I think I need to check out that book! Have a great weekend!
Love the pics of the pups. :) I feel like I’ve become even more of a crazy dog person since we adopted Gracie. I can’t get enough! :) Happy Friday!
All of these dog pictures are so cute!
My peonies are just know blooming.
Here’s my H5:
we got that same storm down here in SC – it was so amazing watching it come in and promptly leave! then the lightning storm was amazing as well – it literally looked like a light bulb flickering. I’ve never seen so much constant lightning.
I’m disappointed you didn’t say “fine big ole thunder boomers” like dad said. xo