1. J and I went to the mountains last weekend to visit some friends that moved from Austin, TX. Look how cute those pups are!
2. Peonies at the farmer’s market — my favorite. They are all gone here in Raleigh, but I forgot that Boone is always a few weeks behind seasonally.
3. My fella turned 28 last Saturday, and this may be my new favorite picture of him.
4. I struggle with worry a lot, so this reminder in my Jesus Calling devotional was especially helpful this week.
5. A storm came through last night and left within a half hour. My dad is a layman meterologist and sent me a text that it was coming, but I didn’t believe him because it practically cloudless all day. Silly me, he’s (almost) always right when it comes to the weather.
Follow me on Instagram at @thatginnagirl to see more pics from my week. :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!