I know we’re on the eve of July, but better late than never to share pictures and memories from May. :)
Highlights from May:
+ A wonderful long weekend in Asheville
+ Celebrating Mother’s Day with family
+ Quiet mornings before work
+ Peonies. Peonies. Peonies.
+ Strawberry picking!
+ Memorial Day weekend in St. Augustine
+ Succulent wedding favors
+ Fun times with my sisters
+ A perfect weekend to welcome summer
How I fared with my May Goals…
– Start the P90x program // I started it, but couldn’t commit since I was out of town every single weekend in May
– Go strawberry picking
– Stay within budget, for trips and regular budget // Nope… but I think this is lack of planning. We went over our dining out and gas budget due to trips.
– Move my old job investment accounts to new ones
– Sell stuff on Craigslist or Ebay
– Don’t spend any money on home decor or DIY projects
– Don’t buy any clothes (except for a dress for the Memorial Day wedding)
– Take more pictures using my DSLR camera // Fail… my iPhone is just so much more convenient!
– Cook something new and unique
– Go to one new local restaurant
– Do one local event