Happy July my friends! We are officially halfway over with the year. How crazy is that! This month we are staying in town every weekend and attempting to save as much as possible towards our house deposit (especially since we’re buying sooner than we originally thought). J even bought ramen noodles at the store. (Dear Sodium, please don’t kill him!) But it’s still the summer, so we are trying to enjoy it and get creative on ways to have fun without spending a lot. It’s pretty easy around here with so many free outdoor festivals and events. :) On to my goals….
– Try to save at least $200 on food
– Don’t buy any clothes, accessories, or entertainment
– Make watermelon cookies
– Watch the fireworks on July 4th
– Sew a pendant banner together
– Workout at least 3 times a week
– Go to a new local restaurant
– Do one fun local activity
– … and a bunch of things on this list.
What are your goals this month?