1. I love this Ikea hack.
2. I really want to sew a color block quilt, like this one. (Or one of the other quilting ideas on my sewing board.)
3. I have been looking through lots of paint colors lately. :) I really like the subtle blue/gray/seafoam color (Benjamin Moore’s healing aloe) in this room.
4. Spinach-feta quinoa cakes. Yum.
5. Another Ikea hack. I have a thing for gold.
6. I wish I could paint something this gorgeous. Maybe one day.
7. How to make a mirrored vase from dollar store mirrors.
8. My friend Allison makes the CUTEST onesies.
9. This table is gorgeous. I can’t believe it was a DIY project!
10. Thinking (and dreaming) of little DIY projects I want to do, especially adding a headboard to our master bed.
Click here to follow me on Pinterest. All links point to original source, unless the link was broken and in that case it’s taken to the Pinterest page. Happy Friday! :)
What have you been pinning lately?