August always marks the end of the summer and the beginning of a busy season. Work is ramping up and weekly commitments start up again. But after a very slow July, I’m welcoming the faster pace and actually looking forward to it. This month is going to be a really, really fun one. We have a few exciting plans, including a trip to DC at the end of month (I haven’t been back since I moved here three years ago!), and a few events planned on the weekends. Should be a great month. :)
– Organize and refresh the look of this blog
– Try to eat use food in our fridge and pantry before grocery shopping
– Continue to save and spend very little
– Lose 3 to 5 lbs and workout regularly
– Don’t kill my plants
– Declutter and give away or sell stuff we don’t need
– Sign up for a race this fall
– Read Little Women Letters
– Do one fun local thing + try a new restaurant
– Plus a lot of things on my summer bucket list.
What are your goals this month?