September is here! Enter, the busy season. Work is picking up, evening activities commence and my weekends are filled with fun plans. Despite “routine life” returning for most, I will finally take a week-long vacation this month, and seriously can’t wait. I also have some big plans for getting our house put together, and have a whole host of blog posts in my head to share. Hopefully I’ll get around to writing those soon. ;)
On to the goals!
– Paint the living room and kitchen (my swatch ideas)
– Buy a lawn mower and get the best weed torch. Use said lawn mower to take care of my lawn (see here to learn more about lawn care)
– Start small group again
– Move everything out of the apartment and clean every square inch
– Finish painting the kitchen cabinets (progress)
– Spend a week at the beach
– Turn 28!
– Buy and hang curtains in the master bedroom
– Read a book or two
– Unpack most of our boxes
– Set up our home office
– Finally buy some new clothes :)
– Hang at least a few things on the walls
– Buy a pumpkin spice latter on a cool, fall day!
What do you have planned this month?
spend time outside in the great september weather, write 3 school assignments, and start on my big knitting project for christmas!:-)
Good luck with your goals! Happy Birthday month :)
How sweet! I hope you have an amazing beach birthday trip, that sounds wonderful!
Kindness is the best accessory,
love that you make goals for every month. :) i may start blogging month goal lists too! thanks for the idea.
Comments are closed.