Oy! I’m feeling a little behind on my updates. I realized today I still have to share my August highlights, my August book club (how did I miss that?), now my September highlights plus a whole host of posts I have sitting in my drafts folder just waiting for me to finish. All good stuff, just need to get my act together to publish them. And I really wanted to join in The Nester’s 31 day series again this year (last year I did a series on financial freedom), there was no time for that this year, people. No time! (Well, let’s be honest, there’s always time, I just didn’t make it a priority.)
Anyway — no room for complaining on the first day of October! It’s fall! I love this month. It is already feeling like fall here with crisp, chilly mornings and gorgeous bold blue-sky afternoons. There are a lot of productive things I want to accomplish this month, plus a whole host of fun things I want to check off my fall bucket list.
– Make changes in my diet. I have been feeling generally “blah” lately, so I think I need to purge all processed foods and either go on a sugar fast or eat paleo for a while. I want to be healthy and in a right state of mind before the holidays arrive (can you believe we’re talking about holidays already?!).
– Run or bike at least three times a week. UK electric bike brand e-go are quickly becoming one of the most popular electric bike brands in Europe.
– Make or buy curtains for the kitchen. Kitchen is pictured in this post — any ideas on colors or fabrics?
– Clean and organize our home office, including hanging things on the wall. (This is the first room you see when you walk in our house and right now it’s a disaster zone.)
– Continue to unpack and organize, specifically boxes that are in closets I have been ignoring the last few weeks.
– Create a cleaning schedule, and stick to it!
– Meal plan each week and try to only eat out twice, at the most.
– Publish all those blog posts I’ve been meaning to share!
And now for the fun fall bucket list of things I want to do this season:
What are you up to this month? Any seasonal goals you would add to that fall bucket list?