Seasons greetings my friends! It is officially December!
You may notice a different look on this site. I was getting a little tired of the old blog theme, so here is a new look for a new season. You may see some more changes rolling out in the next few weeks as I tweak this blog. (Also, for those curious, I used BluChic to update my theme, and until midnight today they are offering 40% off all their themes. So far everything has been SUPER easy and they have a lot of flexibility.)
On to December! Wow. I know I say this every month, but doesn’t it feel like we just started 2013?! This month will be jam-packed with events and parties and to-dos the first few weeks, and then hopefully delightfully quiet the remainder of the month in reflection and rest.
- Walk or run a mile every day (see more about my Mile a Day challenge)
- Do at least 10 random acts of kindness for neighbors, friends and strangers
- Go see Handel’s Messiah and the Nutcracker
- Wrap all of my gifts by December 20th
- Read through The Meaning is in the Waiting advent book
- Finish a holiday puzzle
- Watch all my favorite holiday movies – It’s a Wonderful Life, The Holiday, White Christmas, Elf, and Home Alone (I’ve already watched those last two!).
- Thoughtfully prepare for the new year, creating goals for finance, giving and personal enrichment/challenges
- Wrap up all work by December 23rd and take a real break from Christmas to New Years, including blogging and checking personal email
What are your goals this month?