Ahhh January. A month of good intentions and wide-eye hope for the new year. J thinks it’s weird that I have feelings about months, but I do. And January? I have a love-hate relationship with January. It’s dark, cold, and I miss the holidays. But I love a fresh start, and it will be a much-needed month of routine and quiet after the craziness that was December.
On to my goals! A lot of them stem off of our my yearly goals to grow, give and simplify.
- Listen to NPR every morning on my commute to work
- Start a squeaky clean 30-day Paleo diet (will run from Jan 6- Feb 6th)
- Declutter my home office
- Put together ideas for a gallery wall behind the TV
- Start a no-spending fast (more on that soon)
- Use a Groupon to a boxing/boot camp gym and go at least twice a week
- Take a walk on my lunch break once a week
- Do a set of crunches every time I watch TV at home
- Write a letter to our Compassion child Jacques in Togo
- Do one random act of kindness this month
What are your goals this month?
Do you have feelings about months? Or do you think that’s kinda weird? :)