It’s February! The month of love. I am really excited about this month, mainly because two of my friends are having babies sometime in the next four weeks. Huzzah! Otherwise, it should be a pretty quiet month of routine. We had our first real snow last week, which means I’m satisfied with winter and ready for spring. (Can you tell I’m a Southern girl?:) Hopefully this month will start to show signs of spring approaching. My mom and I planted bulbs in the fall and I’ve already seen a few little green leaves break the surface. I can’t wait to see what blooms in the next few months.
- Throw a Super Bowl party with friends (already accomplished, but still wanted to add it to the list:)
- File my taxes
- Continue to not spend any money on decorations, clothes or accessories
- Order a photo book on 2013 (using a Groupon that expires this month)
- Try to use food out of our pantry, fridge and freezer before buying new groceries
- Finish two books this month
- Send Valentine’s Day cards to close friends and family
- Throw a Galentine’s Day party!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with J at home
- Go to the gym at least 8 times
What is on your list to get done this month?