It’s June! I love this month. The beginning of summer, which means the bugs are small and the warm weather is very welcome. We are taking a couple of trips this month. First to Boone, the prettiest place on earth to visit in the summer, and then to Boston. A while ago J and I realized we haven’t taken a trip just the two of us just for fun without any agenda since our trip to New York almost three years ago. So we picked a city (Boston) and decided to go for a long weekend. I’m so excited! Anyone have any Boston recommendations? We are trying to pack in as much as we can in three days.
- Keep my tomatoes and basil alive
- Read at least one book
- Blog at least once a week
- Organize and create a plan for teaching ESL this summer
- Build wainscoting in dining room
- Learn to grill pizza
- Start a neighborhood running club, if anyone is interested :)
- Go to a Red Sox game with J
- Throw at least one cookout with friends
Memory verse: “Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.” 1 John 4:7,8
What are your goals this month?