June was such a happy, sunny month. It always is! Here are some memories we made last month:
+ Leia riding in the trunk
+ Weekend trip to Boone for J’s birthday
+ Boston with the birthday boy
+ Bike riding to Harvard
+ Getting lost in the North End
+ Business trip to Blacksburg, VA
+ Card playing with friends/family
+ Antique shopping with my SIL
Recap of my June Goals:
- Keep my tomatoes and basil alive
- Organize and create a plan for teaching ESL this summer
- Build wainscoting in dining room // I’m halfway done, so I’m keeping it in the accomplished pile. This project is not for the faint of heart, but it should be done in the next few weeks.
- Learn to grill pizza
- Start a neighborhood running club, if anyone is interested :) // Sort of? I found a neighborhood running buddy and go at least once a week for a run through our neighborhood. Yay!
- Go to a Red Sox game with J
- Throw at least one cookout with friends
Did not accomplish:
- Read at least one book // I have had such a hard time getting into books recently. Hoping lazy July days will change that.
- Blog at least once a week // Nope, no blogging last week.
How was your June? :)