Hello August! I am so happy to greet you! The lazy days of summer are coming to a close and I feel things starting to ramp up for a new season. We have a fun-packed month planned, including two weekend trips to see family, and lots of local events planned in between. I also really want to organize my house. We moved into our house a year ago and I feel like we just packed things into spaces because we wanted it out of a box. J is out of town one weekend, so I plan to tear the house apart and put it all back together in an organized, functional way. We’ll see how much actually gets done. ;) On to my goals this month….
- Start training for the half marathon (eeks!)
- Go on a date with J in Durham
- Transition into eating 80% Whole30 approved foods
- Give this blog a little refresh
- Get all of our cars including 1968 R Code Mustang inspected and pay for car insurance (August is our dreaded expensive car month!)
- Write a letter to our sponsored child Jacques in Togo
- Map out meal ideas from August to December
- Map out blog post ideas from August to December
- Clean out the linen closet and guest room closet
- Clean out and organize the garage
- Celebrate living in our house one year! And blog house tour, room by room, one year later
What are you up to this month? Leave your goals and plans in the comments, I would love to read them. :)
PS – Want more inspiration of what type of goals to make in August? Check out my goals from August 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2009. Evidently I didn’t make any goals in 2010. :)
My number one goal is to enjoy these last few weeks of summer “break” (because post college, it’s not a break at all). I’ve got a few items left on my summer bucket list and I’ve had my heart set on at least three of them!
Comments are closed.