September is here! Schools are back in session, football season has begun, and hopefully the weather will catch up and start to cool down here in NC. This month is going to be a very fun one — I am going to Disney World next week on a family vacation with my in-laws, celebrating my 29th birthday (eeks) and launching back into a school year of new schedules and routines.
- Figure out a system to digitally and automatically save my iPhone photos on a regular basis
- Start small group back up again!
- Clean and organize my house for house-guests in October
- Buy curtains for the dining room
- Continue to train for the half marathon, getting up to 9 miles
- Celebrate my 29th birthday, and update my 30 before 30 list
- Give this blog a refresh (FYI the site was down yesterday due to a bug so the design is all off and wonky. Hoping to get a new design in soon!)
- Blog our house tour, one year later