September is here! Schools are back in session, football season has begun, and hopefully the weather will catch up and start to cool down here in NC. This month is going to be a very fun one — I am going to Disney World next week on a family vacation with my in-laws, celebrating my 29th birthday (eeks) and launching back into a school year of new schedules and routines.
- Figure out a system to digitally and automatically save my iPhone photos on a regular basis
- Start small group back up again!
- Clean and organize my house for house-guests in October
- Buy curtains for the dining room
- Continue to train for the half marathon, getting up to 9 miles
- Celebrate my 29th birthday, and update my 30 before 30 list
- Give this blog a refresh (FYI the site was down yesterday due to a bug so the design is all off and wonky. Hoping to get a new design in soon!)
- Blog our house tour, one year later
PS – See my monthly goals from September 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009.
If you’re looking for a way to automatically back up your photos, I use dropbox for mine. It just auto saves every single picture I take.
I haven’t used it personally but I have seen some pretty creative uses for the IFTTT app. It stands for If… Then… The idea is you make a recipe such as if I take a photo then send it via e-mail or whatever and it happens automatically :) you can find lots of recipes people have already made by googling too!
Comments are closed.