Happy Friday! I love four-day weeks, but sometimes they turn into five days worth of work jam-packed into four days, you know? At least that’s how this week felt — it was a whirlwind! But the week is over and soon I will be off for a whole week! I am going to Disney World with my in-laws all of next week. Should be VERY fun.
Links to love across the web:
- The Cones of Dunshire is a real game!
- 11 app obsessions.
- The most delicious tomato soup I have ever made.
- Secrets to a swimsuit that flatters your figure.
- My favorite quote this week.
- Thinking of trying this four-folder approach to help manage our at-home paper crisis.
Have a wonderful weekend!