I’m about 17 days late on posting these goals, but in my defense, I did write them up over Thanksgiving, just haven’t posted them on here yet. On the long list of things to do this month, writing on the blog keeps getting shuffled lower on the list. But as I’m about 99% done with all of my buying and wrapping, maybe that’ll change soon. :)
- Go through this advent book with J
- Have all of our gifts purchased and wrapped by December 19th
- Go for a walk or a run once a day
- Send out our Christmas cards
- Watch all my favorite holiday movies!
- Buy life insurance and a will for our family (two things leftover from my 2014 goals!)
- Thoughtfully prepare for the new year, creating goals for finance, giving and personal enrichment/challenges
- Finish a holiday puzzle
What are your goals this month? How’s everyone’s December so far? I can’t believe Christmas is a week from tomorrow. Eeps!