Happy January! Time for monthly goals again. This month is all about restoring the routine and balance that December took. It should be a fairly quiet month, aside from a 3-day weekend in Florida with J’s family.
Here are the things I’d like to get done this month….
- Write to Jacques, our compassion international child
- Meal plan each week
- Fast from sugar, starting yesterday!
- Read two books
- Walk an average of 12,000 steps using my Jawbone
- Do at least 10 push-ups a day
- Blog at least 10 times (ignore the day above, I meant to write month!)
- Work 7:30 – 4:30 each day
What are your goals this month?
My 2015 goals coming up next…. tis the season! :)
have a wonderful 2015, we have similar goals for this month!!!
to complete my vision wall!!
Those are great goals! We share several of the same goals.
Comments are closed.