March has arrived, and with it comes daylight savings (hallelujah), warmer weather (amen), and our long-awaited trip to Europe (what! what!). The countdown is on — one week until we leave! This month will be spent preparing for the trip, traveling and then recovering afterwards.
- Average 10,000 steps on my jawbone
- Finish reading Making Things Happen
- Make a video montage from my sister’s wedding
- Celebrate my dad and two sisters’ birthdays
- Travel to Europe! And do all of the things on our London and Paris bucket list!
- Watch at least one Paris-filmed and London-filmed movie before our trip.
PS – See more goals from March 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009. Also, fun fact, I started this blog six years ago today. Can’t believe it’s been so long!