Hi friends! It’s been so long since I’ve blogged my monthly goals, but would love to get back in the habit of it. Even though it’s already March 4th, better late than never, right?
This year I am using the powersheets, created by Lara Casey. As long-time readers already know, I’ve been setting monthly goals for years now. And even though I haven’t been blogging about them (oops) doesn’t mean I haven’t been setting them. But this is the first year I have used a goal-setting tool beyond just my own pen and notebook. I was a little skeptical at first, but the powersheets have been pretty amazing. The questions and prompts have really helped guide me on what matters the most in my life, and it has really helped me strive for the things I want to learn or grow in.
So here goes, March’s goals!
- File taxes
- Drop off donations at a thrift shop
- Put together a will
- Send a letter to a friend
- Clean out the guest room closets
- Stay within budget
- Serve in the financial coaching ministry at my church
- Hang photos in our kitchen
- Bake treats for L’s teachers
- Plan L’s birthday party and send out invitations!
- Groom Leia
- YMCA – go to at least one class per week
- Clean or declutter 1 space per week
- Water plants
- Clean the bathrooms
- Read the Easter Tree as a family
- Go through Walking with God in the Season of Motherhood devotional book
- Go for a walk
- Tidy before bed
- 21 days of Pilates (beginning March 6)
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water
What are your goals this month? Has anyone else used the powersheets to keep track of their goals? I’d love to hear!